All data collected from sensor nodes and control nodes can be merged with smart metering data using the same web application
Datalogger for Environment&Confort
- Device connectivity: ip, serial rs485/rs232, bluetooth, rf433, rf868 with standard and cheap accessories.
- Protocols supported: snmp, modbus/ip, modbus/rtu, DLMS/Cosem, rfm12, rfm69
- Hardware: raspberry pi model b or b+ board "low power consumption"
- Software: "4eeee inside" firmware and software, zero on-site configuration, live update with web portal
- RF protocol: special protocol developed in "4eeee inside" firmware to avoid hacking, two way communication with sensor nodes, crypted messages and command messages managed with a "One Time Password" method
It is possible to share the same datalogger with smart metering!
Sensor and Control Nodes
Water Metering Prototype
- Water Level measured with a pressure sensor with scale 1cm
- Water pressure max 10 bar
- Water Flow max 60L/min
- 1 Elettrovalve max 24V
- 1 Pump max 10A
Environment Control Node
- Battery Powered (2x1.5V AA)
- DHT22 sensor integrated on board
- Max 5 external sensors for lightness and indoor air quality